- Tuesday 5/30: JV 7-8:30AM/ Varsity 8:30-10AM
- Wednesday 5/31: JV 7-8:30AM/ Varsity 8:30-10AM
- Thursday 6/1: JV 7-8:30AM/Varsity 8:30-10AM
- Practices all of June 7AM-8:30AM before Camp Monday -Thursday JV and Varsity practice schedule (TBD)
Bailen Basketball Camp
- (See Flyer rising 3rd – rising 9th Graders)
- Monday -Thursday 9AM-12PM/ 1-4pm
- 6/19 -6/22 NO CAMP PRACTICE TIMES TBD
- JV Summer League June 8th – June 29th /game times 5-8pm @Crossroads Christian School (8045 Hogan Road)
- Varsity Summer League Northside @ Jackson and Ribault – 2 games per week June times TBD
Team Camps (Varsity Only)
- Jacksonville University Team Camp Friday 6/9 and 6/10
- FABC NCAA Certified Team Camps Alachua County Sports and Event Center in Gainesville, FL
- June 16-18, 2023 - Florida Schools
- June 23-25, 2023 - Florida schools & Southeast Regional Schools
$ Summer Fee to Nease Basketball – TBD
Dr. Richard Polisner
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.
Our Mission Statement
We will provide the opportunity for players to compete at the highest levels of basketball.
Competition is the fuel that drives athletes and sports, but "competing" is not a one dimensional concept. Being competitive means winning basketball games, but also means giving maximum effort while applying the skills and knowledge taught by the coaches and drilled in practice. Win/loss records and individual and team statistics are the yardstick by which individual and team progress are measured and are critical to the competitive experience but their importance must be balanced with other objectives, such as individual development and respect for the game.